Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default macros with functions

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:35:02 -0700, Robert
wrote:

I am using excel 2000. I have created a macro that will clear my "Invoice"
and post pertinent information to the first row of an "Invoice Log" that I
have created in the same workbook, but on another tab. I would like to have
the macro do a "VLOOKUP"? or some other function to post the next invoice
number into the invoice sheet and post the pertinent data to the appropriate
invoice# line on the Log sheet when I activate the macro and clear the
invoice sheet. I hope this makes sense. I don't know how to incorporate an
excel function like "LOOKUP" into a macro.

Application.worksheetfunction.vlookup(args....)
--ron