Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
thefonz37 thefonz37 is offline

Default Querying Worksheets

Is there a function or functions to query Excel worksheets like you would a
database? Maybe using SQL?

Here's the issue I'm having - I need to design a scorecard type of
spreadsheet with a separate sheet for each employee evaluated. Rather than
have each worksheet contain 3+ queries, I would prefer to link directly to
the Access data tables I'm pulling the info from (into a "Data" worksheet)
and then query the "Data" worksheet from the other worksheets.

Is this sounding crazy? Can anyone help?