Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
steven steven is offline

Default Excel 2007 pivot table formats that work with 2003

I have tried everything I can think of in order to get this to work and this
is my last resort.

I do a lot of sales reports and I recently got excel 2007 but the users of
the reports are on excel 2003. I can get everything to work but no matter
what I try I can not format the pivot table to anything else other than the
blank default setting.

If I do apply a format then excel 2003 just opens it without the format.

Now before everyone says to use the design tab please understand that I am
looking for apperance only, I want the header bar to be black and the text
white, that is the kind of formating I am talking about.

Does anyone know how to overcome this?