Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jason[_11_] Jason[_11_] is offline

Default Complicated lookup/match formula help needed!

I see that my formatting got messed up on the post. This should be
columns BA:BJ for the ID numbers (with a dash), columns BK:BP for
#visits, and columns BQ:BV for #Individual. There are 6 columns for
visits and 6 for individual because at most the 6th column of ID#s has
a number entered.

I'd really appreciate any help with this!

Thanks,
Jason

I would LIKE the ClientList sheet to look like this (column A is
already filled with the ID numbers, I just need to match the other
fields):
VISITS INDIVIDUAL
A B C
4-2 5 1