Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Craig Craig is offline

Default how to print a form multiple times on one page

Thanks Bob, sometimes a person gets so focused on something they forget there
are other alternatives. However, with labels, I wasn't able to put the simple
formatting in that I want, like a border around certain "cells" and other
things like that, which I couldn't figure out how to do.

I'll keep looking. Again, thanks
Crai

"Bob I" wrote:

Sounds like a label to me. Perhaps print it in Word using the print
labels feature?

Craig wrote:

I have a small form that I would like to print multiple times on one piece of
paper. The form is only 4 lines by 3 columns, so I figure 10 copies would fit
on one page. But I do not want to copy the form 10 times, if I do not have to
that is. Any suggestions on how I might do this?

Thanks