Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jeff Gross Jeff Gross is offline

Default Lookup and Change Values

I have two columns of data with about ~100 rows (plant names and type of
plant). This information comes from a dump file from a website.
Unfortunately the type of plant for 11 of the plants is not what I need it
to be so I need to change the dump file information to another type of plant.
For example, in the dump file plant #44 is listed as an electronics plant
but it is a technical center. I normally just manually change them but I
would like to automate this. I could do this in VBA coding or formula if it
is possible.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.