Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How to delete blank rows at one time in a long excel spreadsheet?

Select a column.

F5SpecialBlanksOKEditDeleteEntire Rows

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:13:00 -0700, lkurokawa
wrote:

I have a list of over 6,000 email addresses that I imported into an excel
spreadsheet and the list has many, many blank rows. I need to delete these
blank rows in one command rather than spend an hour going through and
selecting them one row at a time to delete. Is there a command in excel that
can do this? I am using MS Excel 2003 version.