Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bruce Sinclair Bruce Sinclair is offline

Default Please help me recover my corrupted ms excel file!

In article , Alan124 wrote:
On Mar 19, 10:05=A0pm, wrote:
Is there someone who can recover my ms excel corrupted file?Please
help me guys!..I know theres an expert for this..I try to search all
softwares recovery program in ipmart-forum but i couldn't find
anything. I would be thankful and appreciate if there is someone that
can recover my files..Attached is my corrupted file.

Maybe you can try a popular Excel file recovery tool called Advanced
Excel Repair to repair your Excel file. It is a powerful tool to
repair corrupt or damaged Excel files.

Detailed information about Advanced Excel Repair can be found at
http://www.datanumen.com/aer/

And you can also download a free demo version at http://www.datanumen.com/ae=
r/aer.exe

Alternatively, you could try opening it with open office. Might not keep all
your fancy formatting, but might save your numbers and formulae. :)