Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
electric utility engineer[_2_] electric utility engineer[_2_] is offline

Default Formulas displayed in all of my cells

Thanks so much. What a relief. It is also embarassing that it was so
simple, and I didn't find it. Thank you.

"Stefi" wrote:

ToolsOptionsDisplay tagUncheck Formulae checkbox
Regards,
Stefi

€˛electric utility engineer€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

I had a completed worksheet that was working properly. Somehow, the sheet
was changed so that every cell displays the formula instead of the result.
Date cells display the absolute date number. I don't know how it happened,
and I don't know how to get it back. I can not simply reformat the cell, and
I don't see any sheet formatting functions or view functions that would
globally fix.