Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lilbit Lilbit is offline

Default Creating/Naming New Worksheets Based on Select Cells in Master Worksheet

I have a worksheet which lists each officer and the accounts they manage.
Thanks to Adilson Soledade I was able to create worksheets and name them
according to cells created from filtering the unique values of the IO
column which contains the officer names on the main worksheet.

Sub CreateWorksheets()
Dim i As Integer
Dim WSheet As Worksheet

Set WSheet = ActiveSheet
For i = 4068 To 4106
Worksheets.Add After:=Sheets(ThisWorkbook.Sheets.Count)
ActiveSheet.Name = WSheet.Cells(i, 1)
Next i
WSheet.Select
End Sub

However, I've learned that this is only part of the project. I have now
been told that each worksheet created for each officer should list only
their accounts. Is there a macro for this? If yes, how do I get my hands
on it. Thanks!!

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutsoftware.com/gro...eet.functions/
More information at http://www.talkaboutsoftware.com/faq.html