Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kassie kassie is offline

Default Greater than Less than issue

As it stands, your argument is that IF(I67 is greater than 350, the answer
should be "LO", else it should be "HI". The less than part, IF(I67 is less
than 600, then the answer should be "LO", else it should be "HI", and as a
result you will ALWAYS get "LO"

The correct formula would be =IF(I67<375,"LO",IF(I67600,"HI",""))

Anything below 375 would result in "LO". Anything above 600 would result in
"HI", and anything between 375 and 600 would leave the cell blank. If you
change the "" at the end to eg "MID", the result in the last argument would
be "MID".

--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman
Change xxx to hotmail

"Jon" wrote:

Hello,
I'm having an issue with the following formula:

=IF(OR(I67350, I67<600)),"LO","HI")

Basically if I67 is less than 350 I want it to say LO in the cell I'm
putting the formula in. If it's greater than 600 I want it to say HI. Thanks
in advance for your assistance!!!!