Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Page Breaks and hidden columns

It depends how you set the page breaks. If you click on View | Page
Break Preview you will see where the page breaks will occur by means
of the blue horizontal (dotted) lines. You can drag these up to adjust
where they will occur, and this is independent of whether column A is
hidden or not. Click on View | Normal to restore what the screen looks
like.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Mar 19, 2:50*pm, GTCUW wrote:
For some reason, when I hide Column A (it seems to be only Column A) and
insert a page break into my document, I get multiple blank pages before what
is suppose to be page 1 of my document. However, if I insert the break before
the hide, no problem.

Does anyone have any ideas how to resolve this problem other than unhiding
Column A before adding a page break?