Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ttt980 ttt980 is offline

Default Changing First day of week to Monday (Excel 2007)

Thanks for reply.

yes, i'm having this problem using excel 2007 built-in week filters.
I have not found (in Regional Settings UI) how to change the the first day
of week, so I have tried to modify the registry.

I'm using EXCEL 2007 SP1

Thanks

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi

In the 2007 beta I already ask for a way to change this in the UI.
I never try to do this in the register

Do you want to use the Excel 2007 week filter or something else ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"ttt980" wrote in message ...
How to tell excel that my first day of week is Monday (instead of Sunday)?

I have changed "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control
Panel\International\iFirstDayOfWeek from "6" to "0", but no result.

Thanks