Bonnie

Hi Mr. Carey! Thanks for the input on this conundrum. I
did work on a copy of my original master file but the
master file has NO formulas on it yet and the copy has the
first template almost done but with this problem. Would
love to run your code but usually work in Access and don't
know where/how to run code in Excel. Just never done it.

Thanks again for your participation in the newsgroups
helping folks out! LUV U GUYS!