Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
T-Bird T-Bird is offline

Default Plot trend of inventory values for mulitple branches

I need to plot the trend of core inventory values for 87 branches over time,
but haven't enough experience with Excel's charting feature to do this
correctly. I am using MS Excel 2003 SP3. Can someone explain the best way to
begin. I have compiled the data and it is ready for graphing. I have tried
to use the feature, but I do not know how to get all the data into the graph
because of the three types of data - time range, inventory values, individual
branches. I need all three types of data included for comparison.