Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How Do I Tie Worksheets to one Work book?

Bettine,

Don't do it that way. Use just one sheet, with an extra column that indicates which voice the singer
has: man, woman, child. Then use data filters to filter your data table based on that extra column
to look at, for example, just the men.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Bettine S Cavanaugh" <Bettine S wrote in message
I have one workbook that is a full choir roster and three separate
worksheets, one for women voices, one for men and one for children all with
addresses, etc. How can I tie them together so when I update one of them it
will update the full choir roster?