Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tunderwood Tunderwood is offline

Default Reformattign Data/Converting-Combinign Vertical Data to Horizontal

I have a report formatted in Crystal Reports and exported to Excel. It lists
costs for various products vertically grouped by source.

EX:
Source #1 Full $3.00
Source #1 Half $2.00
Source #1 Qtr $1.00

I need this Data to be displayed in a workbook as follows:

Source #1 $ Full $3.00 Half $2.00 Qtr $1.00

The Full Half and Qtr woudl be the Column Headings with the $$ amounts under
each. This involves deleteing the duplicate Source #1 from the Row format and
combining them into one row.

I need help? This has been doen for a while here at my company and the
person who was handling this is no longer with us and left no instructions.