Peter Rooney

Hi, Pank,

Try this to delete your sheet - the ENTER simulates you hitting the Enter
key when the delete confirmation dialog (default button OK) is displayed.

Cheers

Pete

Sub SheetDelete()
SendKeys ("{ENTER}")
Sheets("Sheet3").Delete
End Sub

"Pank Mehta" wrote:

I have a macro that selects all worksheets in a book and undertakes
formatting for them.

Is there a way that I can specify in the loop to select all sheets bar a
specific one, which is called MAIN?

If not then I intend to delete the sheet during the execution of a macro,
but I need to get the macro to delete it without giving the user the option
to confirm the delete (i.e. by pass the delete confirmation message).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks