Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Rogers[_2_] Mike Rogers[_2_] is offline

Default Values are not visible

Milan

When you move data, which is the results of a formula, with the drag handle
(plus"+" sign) those references that are not absolute will increment to the
appropriate cells when you drag. If you want to move the data it would be
better to copy then Paste special/values.

Mike Rogers

"Milan" wrote:

I have a worksheet with column "c" showing a result of a formula. I'm just
simply trying to copy this number to another cell/column by using +. Though
the number is visible on column "C" it is not visible on the column that I'm
trying to copy with +.

Please help.

Thanks a million in advance