Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech[_2_] Jim Rech[_2_] is offline

Default Can I switch from Office 2007 layout to the old 2003 layout?

If not, can anyone tell me how do I: in Excel in the 2003 version I went
to "view" then "toolbars" I can't find "toolbars" now

That's because there are no "toolbars" any longer. Pretty much anyway. If
you had a workbook or add-in that created toolbars in Excel 2003 they will
appear on the Add-ins tab in Excel 2007.

--
Jim