Dave Peterson

Ken Wright posted this link to an older version:

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/fil...5257&fileidx=1

shama wrote:

Hi Dave,

I was wondering what to do now, I have downloaded the excel viewer2003 and I
cant open the file that I need to see, I get an error message that says: The
specified program requires a newer version of windows. I have the XP 2002
version that I just purchased in January 05 it also has the Service Pack 2.
If you can help me I surely would appreciate it. Thanks for your time.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

With some links:

the Excel viewer:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...7-75edbd03aaf0
(one line in your browser)

OpenOffice:
http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD

Kathy wrote:

How do I open an attachment in my e- mail with an XLS file, if I do not have
Excel installed on my computer? My model is Windows XP Home.

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson