Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Julie Julie is offline

Default using IF to skip

thank you so much

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

This formula will let the calculation take place only if both B23 and B29
have entries in them...

=IF(OR(B23="",B29=""),"",NETWORKDAYS(B23,B29)-1)

Rick

"Julie" wrote in message
I am using =NETWORKDAYS(B23,B29)-1 as one of my formulas. I have the -1
because I am tracking several different time frames going from one place
another and without the -1 it is counting a day twice. I need this formula
in
every cell that has the days, but there won't be a time span every time.
When
there's no time span i get a -1 in the cell which is messing up count. Is
there a way to add an IF function to the function above that says If -1
then
skip? or count as 0? I've tried several different ways and it's not
working.

Thanks