Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dme82 dme82 is offline

Default Wrap text in merged cells VBA

I have merged cells that need to wrap text. I used the VBA code several of
you provided and it is working great for the most part. The problem I am
running into is when I have more than one set of merged cells on the same
row. I have applied text wrap to each of them. Let's say I type in several
lines of text in the first merged cell unit and it wraps the text perfectly
and auto fits the cell. However, if I type only a single line of text in the
next merged cell unit in the same row, the whole row autofits to that single
line and covers up my multiple lines of text that I just typed in the
previous merged cell unit. Any suggestions on what may be the problem? If I
need to try to explain further I will.

Much thanks!