Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Coderre Ron Coderre is offline

Default Current bi-weekly total

Try this:

=SUM(OFFSET(B1,MATCH(TODAY()-WEEKDAY(TODAY()),A1:A3000,0),,14))

Does that help?
Post back if you have more questions.
--------------------------

Regards,

Ron
Microsoft MVP (Excel)
(XL2003, Win XP)

"Paul_of_Abingdon" wrote in
message ...
In my worksheet, Column A1 has project start date and A2 to A3000 has
subsequent dates based on A1. Column B has data. After each 14 days, there
is
bi-weekly total. I would like to add a row on top, which will show me
bi-weekly total for the current week. So, let's say, if project start in
January 6, 2008, and if today is March 14, I want be able to see the most
current bi-weekly total. Is there a way to do that. I was able to do "Year
Date" total by just simply adding those biweekly total.
Since, it is a long sheet, I have scroll down to find out current
bi-weekly
total. I want avoid that. So, the most current bi-weekly total always will
be
in top row.

Thanks in adavance.