Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
BoniM BoniM is offline

Default Change a chart value axis

The check box turns on automatic scaling, they uncheck when you type in a
value, because then it is no longer automatic. Checking the box turns
automatic back on and ignores the values you typed in. Change your values
and leave the boxes unchecked and it will work.

"regae72" wrote:

I set up a basic stacked chart with a y axis of 0-100, which I think was the
default scale. When I try to change the maximum to 125, the minimum
automatically changes to -15.

When I change the minimum back to 0, and leave the maximum at 125 - making
sure box selections are checked because they automatically uncheck - the
chart changes to 0 and 100.

This is certainly buggy. Any work-arounds?

Regina