DougS

Default Formula Assistance

I need to reduce the errors I'm making in typing information twice on a
spreadsheet to track employee days off. Each employee is allowed to have 2
personal days a year and I'm allowed to have no more than 5 employees off on
the same day. I have a spreadsheet with the dates of the year in column A,
starting in A3. The day of the week is in column B. In columns C-G I have
space to enter employees #1 - #5. In column K I have a list of all
employees, Column L & M shows the first and second personal day (in date
format). What I would like to do is enter the date an employee schedules a
personal day for in Columns C-G (depending upon how many have been requested)
and have that information automatically be entered into the appropriate
column in L or M by the employee name in column K.

Your assistance is appreciated.