Debra Dalgleish

Using data validation, you can select multiple items with some
programming. There's an example he

Under 'Data Validation', look for 'Select Multiple Items from Dropdown List'

Cindy wrote:
Dave - Thank you for the input. I have used the Data/Validation. However, it
seems to be limted to allow the user to make only one selection. I need the
user to be able to choose multiple items.

I will also check out that URL - I'm thinking at this point I need to go
ActiveX but really don't want to go there.........

Thanks - Cindy

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I'd start by trying Data|Validation.

Debra Dalgleish has some nice notes at:

Cindy wrote:

How do I create a drop down list in Excel that allows the user to choice
multiple choices from the list in the drop down box?

Any help would be appreciated - Cindy

--

Dave Peterson

--