Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tjvols tjvols is offline

Default Moving data from one worksheet to another

I have one worksheets with multiple account codes listed in Col A,
description in Col B and amounts listed in Col C, D, E & F. Each
account code does not necessary have an amount assoicated with it,
however some accounts have amounts in multiple columns. I would like
to have a summary sheet which moves only lines with amounts and has a
separate line for each amount. I'm not sure I'm explaining correctly,
how do you enter a sample worksheet without the spacing going haywire
so I can give a better example?