Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
49niner 49niner is offline

Default Please help with report output!

I have 2 workbooks. One consist of a report cover page created with
textboxes, shading, etc. The second workbook has all of my data. I would
like to merge the two workbooks without losing any of my formatting.

I have a macro that creates the data portion of my report and just want
additional code to produce the report with an attached coversheet.

Sub make_report2()
'
'
' Make_Report Macro
' Macro recorded 3/5/2008 by Someone
'
'
Sheets("ENLDATA").Copy Befo=Sheets(2)
Sheets("ENLDATA (2)").Select
Sheets("ENLDATA (2)").Name = "ENLREPORT2"

Cells.Select
Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("A2"), Order1:=xlAscending, Key2:=Range("B2") _
, Order2:=xlAscending, Key3:=Range("C2"), Order3:=xlAscending, Header:= _
xlGuess, OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom

53214920