Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default set up macro to goto cell with "today" in

Stuart,

Try this:

Sub GoToToday()
Range("A:A").Find(Format(Now(), "dd-mmm-yy"), , xlValues).Select
End Sub

This will find today's date on the currently active worksheet.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Stuart WJG" wrote in message
Bernie
Not sure what you mean by Wks
This is is what I have

A1 A2 A3 TODAY A5 A6
10-Mar-08 11-Mar-08 12-Mar-08 13-Mar-08 14-Mar-08 15-Mar-08

I would like macro to goto A4 in this case or A5 if tomorrow

Thanks for you help
Stuart

"Bernie Deitrick" wrote:

Stuart,

For Each Wks In Activeworkbook.Worksheets
Wks.Select
Wks.Range("B:B").Find(Format(Now(), "mm/dd/yy"), , xlValues).Select
Next Wks

Change the mm/dd/yy to reflect the formatting that you use for your dates.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Stuart WJG" <Stuart wrote in message
I have mutiple worksheets with daily information covering 6 months. I have
set up formula that highlights column with "today" realting to current date.
I would like to set up macro on each worksheet that I can run to take me to
"todays" date