Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Husky Husky is offline

Default Margin Account

I am looking for an excel spreadsheet that would help me caclualte the margin
call amount in an account. For example, if a client invests $10,000 and the
assets have a loan value of 50%, he has a margin of $5,000. Now if he invests
this $5,000.00 into assets that have a loan value of 25%, he has an
additional margin of $1,250.00. And if he invests this available margin of
$1,250 into assets that have a loan value of 50%, he has addition 625 margin
available and so an. So I was wondering a spreadsheet would be available to
help me caclulate how much margin would be available if the excess margin is
also invested.

Thank you,