Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Updating indivudal sheets thru a Master sheet

Depending on exactly how your data looks a pivot table might work for you. If
you have never used a pivot table check out this link...

HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Bob" wrote:

I have a Master sheet with sales data - for example Salesman Name, Customer
Name, 2007 total and monthly 2008 totals. I then have individual sheets for
each Salesman with customer Name, 2007 total and monthly 2008 totals. What I
would like to do is each month dump the data in the master spreadsheet and
have the inidividual sheets automatically updated. How can I link the
subsheets to the master sheet?

Thanks.
--
Bob