Sue

Default If Statement - in time not decimal minutes

Unfortunately, they are using time. Would I set the formula up to multiply by
1440? =IF(D2-C2)*1440<10,0,IF(D2-C2)*1440<60,1,"")) Thank you for your help!

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

I am assuming that you use decimal minutes (e.g. 10m for ten mins) not time
(00:10:00).

=IF(D2-C2<10,0,IF(D2-C2<60,1,""))

--

HTH

RP

"Sue" wrote in message
I am helping an hospital emergency department track times that it takes

for
EKGs to be ordered after a patient is admitted to ER. I have 3 columns -

ER
Admit Time, Paged Time, and EKG Ordered Greater than 10 min. after

Admission.
The times are in minutes and seconds. I am wanting Excel to put "1" in the
EKG Ordered Greater than 10 Min. column if cell D2 (Paged Time) - C2 (ER
Admit Time)is greater than or equal to 10 minutes but less than 60

minutes.
If it is less than 10 minutes, I am wanting it to put a "0" in the cell.

If
it is equal to 60 or above - leave blank. How would I set this up??

Thanks!
Sue

Expand AllCollapse All