Krista

Default Worksheet Protection

I currently have a large worksheet that is used by many to input data.
However I have some columns locked so the end user can not delete the
computed columns. However I need to allow the end user to add rows if
necessary. In the protection I checked off insert rows. However this
function is not working do to some of the column locks.

Example: Across the top of my worksheet I have the months listed and totals
by quarters for the year as they need to add a new row for a new customer.

I hope this makes sense and someone can offer me some help.