Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default Help with worksheet code

What you say sounds like you intended to include your code, but there was no
code in your post.
You say to copy Columns A:C when something is added. Added where? Do you
mean that when something is added in some row that you want that row,
Columns A:C, copied? Do you want this to happen when anything is added to
any of the 3 columns?
Where in Sheet1 do you want the copy placed? And this would have to be VBA
(module). HTH Otto
"Richard" wrote in message
This is almost what I need but can anyone help please. I need for it to
COPY
"Sent to Assembly" sheet each time something is added(Columns A, B, C and
sent to Sheet1. Right now it only copies Column A. Also should this go in
Module or a worksheet function? Thanks in advance