Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default FileSendTo in 2007

Try this Fred

Run Office Diagnostics.
Office ButtonExcel Options...Resources

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Fred Smith" wrote in message ...
Hi Ron,

Yes, Windows Mail is set as my default mail program.

I tried putting icons on the QAT, but it didn't get me what I want.

I added E-mail to the QAT, but nothing happens when I click on it.
I added Send to Mail Recipient, but it sends only one sheet, and puts that
sheet in the body of the e-mail.
I added Send , but it only gives me one choice, Internet Fax.

I would like to send the workbook as an attachment in an e-mail.

I'm using Office 2007 Home and Student, and Windows Mail as my mail program.

Thanks for your help,
Fred.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message
Have you checked this

Close Excel first and check out if Outlook or Outlook Express/Windows Mail
is your mail program for Office.
StartSettingsControl Panel....Internet options (Program Tab)
In Vista : StartDefault programs

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Fred Smith" wrote in message
I want to e-mail a workbook. In XP is was able to use FileSendTo...

In 2007, under Office ButtonSend, all I see is Fax.

Is Sendto somewhere else in 2007, or do I have to install something to be
able to e-mail a file.

Regards,
Fred.