Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
M2 M2 is offline

Default printing preference

yes that is true - except I want to know how to make it default to always
print the active worksheet like it has for the last 3 months instead of the
entire workbook.

"michelle" wrote:

yep one of the reasons might be the print box has selected 'print entire
workbook'.

or maybe all the sheets have been grouped before printing?

"m2" wrote:

For about 3 months my excel 2007 has printed the worksheet that I am
currently using when I decide to print. All of a sudden for the past 3 days
when I select print it is printing my entire workbook. I am not in the habit
of checking the little box on the print screen to just print the active
worksheet. I have therefore wasted hundreds of sheets of paper and am very
frustrated. WHAT CHANGED? Why is it defaulting all of a sudden to print the
entire workbook and how can I change it back?

Also my quickprint is no longer a quickprint. When I click on it, it brings
up the print box. I don't understand what happened. Was there an update that
happened automatically that changed things. Please help!!