Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
michelle michelle is offline

Default printing preference

yep one of the reasons might be the print box has selected 'print entire
workbook'.

or maybe all the sheets have been grouped before printing?

"m2" wrote:

For about 3 months my excel 2007 has printed the worksheet that I am
currently using when I decide to print. All of a sudden for the past 3 days
when I select print it is printing my entire workbook. I am not in the habit
of checking the little box on the print screen to just print the active
worksheet. I have therefore wasted hundreds of sheets of paper and am very
frustrated. WHAT CHANGED? Why is it defaulting all of a sudden to print the
entire workbook and how can I change it back?

Also my quickprint is no longer a quickprint. When I click on it, it brings
up the print box. I don't understand what happened. Was there an update that
happened automatically that changed things. Please help!!