RCppe

Default Linking between spreadsheets does not work unless I have both spr.

I am using Excel 2003 and I have upgraded from office 97. Before the upgrade
the spreadsheets that we were using here at work updated without a problem.
Since the upgrade the main spreadsheet we use will not properly update unless
all the spreadsheets that is gets information from are open. I go to the
links and update and it give me the OK status. I set excel to maunally
update. But no matter what I try everytime I update the main spreadsheet
without all the others open it will not properly update the data. The odd
part is that I cane created a new spreadsheet and I can get information off
of those same spreadsheets untill I try to use a SUMIF or COUNTIF statement.