Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I Bob I is offline

Default some missing gridlines

If you set the cell background or pattern to "white" instead of "no
color" this will cover up the grid lines.

buggirl wrote:

I've been fooling around with the new version of Excel. While I was checking
my data I had some lines highlighted and some lines with different coloured
fonts. Once I had finished checking, I selected all and removed the
highlights and font colours so everything looks uniform (no highlights, all
black font). However, the background gridlines have disappeared from some
cells (but not all cells).

I went through Excel Options Advanced checked gridlines.

In the Show/Hide box on the ribbon (?), gridlines is also ticked.

Why are some of the gridlines missing?

How can I get them back?!?!?

Thanks,

buggirl