Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
insitedge insitedge is offline

Default Look up and match Vendor name in one cell of worksheet from list ofmultiple Vendor names in column of other worksheet

I want to Look up and match Vendor name (such as "Baker") written in
one cell of current worksheet (Reference Cell) from list of a variety
of vendor names in column of other worksheet (Search column), and
return those in column cells below Reference Cell, without row
breaks. In other words, the formula searches for all matches and
lists them in consecutive cells.

Also, I want an If statement so that if the reference Cell is blank/
zero and the vendor is not found in the search column of the other
worksheet, no value is returned.

This is what I have so far: =IF(OR($B$5="",'COST WORKSHEET'!
$B6=""),"",INDEX('COST WORKSHEET'!B$6:B$200,MATCH(1,('COST WORKSHEET'!B
$6:B$200=$B$5)*0)))
$B$5 is the Reference Cell, in which I would enter "Baker" as vendor.
'Cost Worksheet"! is the reference column in the range B$6:B$200