Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default word frequency counting

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 00:58:57 -0700 (PDT), Lan Mind wrote:

Aha! I believe I have it functioning Ron. Thanks for helping an Excel
peon!

Did you write all this code yourself? Such a help, sure beats paying
for this: http://www.download3000.com/download_18482.html

You're welcome. Glad to help. Thanks for the feedback.

I learn by doing this sort of thing, so it's fun to write it.

However, it can be made to run much more quickly, in part by using native VBA
functions instead of the Regular Expression object; and also by doing the sort
differently.

So since it isn't "for sale" ...

But if the speed is an issue for you, let me know and I can certainly tweak
parts of it.
--ron