Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] per_persson_2008@yahoo.com is offline

Default Random Column

On 11 Mar, 08:56, wrote:
On 10 Mar, 18:16, "David Biddulph" <groups [at] biddulph.org.uk
wrote:

Have you yet found the Help facility in Excel 2007? *Did you try typing the
word "random" into that Help facility? *Did it mention the functions RAND
and RANDBETWEEN? *Was there something there which you didn't understand?
--
David Biddulph

wrote in message

How do I create a column with random data in Excel 2007?- Dölj citerad text -

- Visa citerad text -

Thanks for your ironic answer. Yes I have found the help and the SLUMP
(Swedish) function. However I do not wish to repeat the operation 1000
times for each row in the column.

Problem solved! I found the fill handle.