Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
PastaMan PastaMan is offline

Default Multiple data on 2 carts

I have a spreadsheet with a column of data that is either O or N.
The 2nd column is Either F or A
The 3rd is the date.
The fourth is a temperature.

I am supposed to produce seperate line charts. One for the O and one for
the N
I set up the auto sort feature which works great, but I have to produce 2
seperate charts, one showing the trend in "N" and one for the "O".

I had it done originally with a line graph showing the N and O. THe data is
so close that it blends together.

With the auto sort I can only show one at a time.

Is there a way to show the N on one chart and the O on another? Also I am
supposed to set this up so that any new data will show up on the graph.

Thank You in advance for any help or suggestions.

Chris T.