Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ceci ceci is offline

Default Please help - Linking worksheets

I have a workbook with 2 worksheets. Sheet A is a data entry sheet (a large
excel list). Sheet B is a daily summary sheet that needs to be populated from
the info stored on Sheet A.

One of the columns in Sheet A contains various dates in no specific order.
What I need is for Sheet B to be updated dependent upon the date. If the
dates in the 'date column' of Sheet A match today's date it should drag the
other info from the row into Sheet B.

I have tried various combinations of IF statements in macros but I'm not too
hot at writing macros so can't make it do what I need it to.

Hope you can help! Let me know if this explanation is too short on detail to
be of use.