Dave Peterson

When I see .scr as an extension, I think screen saver--but that can't be the
correct format. (Must just be a coincidental matching extension.)

But I didn't get any smarter with XOR.

Here's hoping someone else will jump in.

Maria wrote:

The program whant´s a ending .scr

"Dave Peterson" skrev:

That doesn't help me, but maybe someone else can chime in.

What did you find when you looked at file|import??

Maria wrote:

It´s a administration (?) program, XOR Compact 4.5

"Dave Peterson" skrev:

Depends on what the other db is.

If you open that db file and do File|import (or something like that), you'll see
all the formats that that db program can import.

Then back to excel and do File|SaveAs. You may be able to find a common format.

Maria wrote:

Hi I need help about exporting data from excel to another db.
Can I and how do I do it.

Thanks!

--

Dave Peterson