Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
michaelxhermes via OfficeKB.com michaelxhermes via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default creaet a graph from the hours of a time field

Advice please

I have a column in a sheet with the time - date and time but formatted to
show the time

I have a number of tickets against each time €“ the time the tickets were
bought

there can be many records all for different dates

I would like to generate a simple graph showing how many tickets were
purchased in each hour period or even each 4 hour period

Can anyone please point me in the right direction please

I have looked the chart wizard and pivot tables but I cannot figure out how
to group and count the ticket numbers in to the time slots?

I hope this makes sense

thanks

Michael