Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Trista @ Pacific[_2_] Trista @ Pacific[_2_] is offline

Default Export excel to txt with specified column placement

I have an excel sheet which I would love to export to a txt file with the
excel columns appearing at specific points of the txt file (i have to upload
this to a server and the fields have to be at specific character intervals.
I could conceivably have 20,000 rows and so manipulating where each of the
former columns appear (11 of them) would be very time consuming.

Is there a way to export the excel document so I can specify Column A to
start at place 1, Column B to start at place 16, Column at place 19 and so
on? I have Office 2007.

Thanks!