Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] bridgeb3@gmail.com is offline

Default need help with formula

We have a spreadsheet that shows each day worked and OT worked as the
columns (14 Columns, Sun-Sat + OT) and employees as the rows. We have
a Reg Total (P) that will show regular hours worked up to 40 and OT
hours worked (Q) that will show any hours worked over 40.

Example, if employee A worked 45 hours during the week (added up from
B-0) then I want P to only show 40 and Q to show 5. Also if employee
B only works 37 hours, I want P to show 37 and Q to show zero.

What formulas can I use in these two cells to get the info that I
need?