Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bau bau is offline

Default Urgently help needed - dropdown box does not show up

Please help:
In one of my worksheets, the dropdown box does not show while it is OK in
others.
Please help...

In both cases (non working worksheet vs. working worksheet) I do the
followings:
Creating new dropdown box by choosing "data""validation"

In "Settings" tab:

Allow:(list) & Source: (test)
With both Ignore blank and in-cell dropdown radie buttons selected

In "Input Message" tab:

Title: (none); Input message (none)
With "Show input message when cell is selected" button selected

In "Error Alert" tab:
Style:(Stop); Title:(none); Error message:(none)
With "Show error alert after invalid data is entered" button selected.

Thanks.